• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winnipeg Smasher!

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Hey, looking for Smashers in Winnipeg to brawl

MAYBE hook up and brawl somewhere to avoid online lag =P

This thread is not just for me, anybody else in Winnipeg can use it to find ppl too! gogo!

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if you guys realize but there was a smash tournament in the city a few weeks ago. We're planning to run another one sometime in late november.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
guys guys guys

This is the thread you're looking for.

It's mainly Alberta, but it includes Manitoba and Saskatchewan. It's mainly spam though, so don't be scared or anything.

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
Next one were holding is in November. Its a charity event. Turnout of late has slowly dwindled. Some tournaments we'd have up to 40 or so entries for melee. The last one we had only 12 showed up for Melee and 11 showed up for Brawl. There are good players around though.

If you want more info to the next tournament heres the thread for it.

Even it turnout isn't huge. If you're local and have time come out. Its for a good cause.

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
If you guys are showing make sure to vote on which game you'd prefer to see there. We have a limited amount of tvs and systems and what not. So we'll go witht he game more people want. Time permitting and if theres interest I have no problems running 2v2.

piZ

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I'm thinking about taking the bus down for this if Brawl goes down.. I always told Rex I'd show up for a tournament, and I haven't found anyone around Brandon yet to smash with. Toss me into the maybes for now... Would really like to make it out though.

(Would be bringing a friend (maybe two) as well.)

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
yee me and my bro super-7 will ripp it up with some doubles (Fox and Falco FTW!!)
I dunno if we'll have time for doubles considering this isn't just a smash tournament. With quite a few other things going on and seemingly a split on if we run brawl or melee, and having it only one day its gonna be tough. If we have time though I have no problems running it.

cazoup

Smash Apprentice
I dunno if we'll have time for doubles considering this isn't just a smash tournament. With quite a few other things going on and seemingly a split on if we run brawl or melee, and having it only one day its gonna be tough. If we have time though I have no problems running it.
thats cool where do we sign for this tourney??

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
I'm leaning more towards melee. Depending on how many tvs we've got I'll just run both. If you guys can provide tvs that'd be great.

cazoup

Smash Apprentice
Just booked it off to night there is three of us that will c ome do you need all of us to bring consles both melee and brawl and mem. cards

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
your own controllers obviously. Having consoles and games around never hurts. So bring them if ou want. Remember its not our responsibility to watch the equipment though. Nothing to worry about really since nothing has really ever gone missing from our events. Just a few things like people losing controllers and such thats about it.

Top Bottom