• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winnipeg Biweeklies - Insert Clever Title

piZ

Smash Journeyman
Heres the deal!
The Chipdamage community (god bless them :)) have fallen head over heels for TvC (don't blame them) and have NEVER added brawl to their list of games that get played. SO! I'm going to take matters into my own hands here because I know there have to be some people in Winterpeg that still have a love for brawl.

So I'm posting here to garner any attention to our frozen little city to see if there is anyone hiding out, playing brawl in their basements. We have about 8 people who play consistently with us now and are looking for anymore to get some real biweeklies going.

If you live in or around Winnipeg and want to Brawl with us, shoot me a PM or reply in this here thread and we'll make it happen. Otherwise, I'll be posting the who/what/where/when of when we get together! (About every two weeks.) Hopefully if we get enough people out we can get some ranbats going or something too. :)

Date:

Time:

Smashers
piz
scur
trevp
trev
chris
nat
josh

Where are you all, winterpeggers.. :(

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
you guys can use the sci lounge at the same time as us. Also its not a matter of us not adding the game to our lineup. From what I've gathered no one here played the game. I have no problems running the game aslong as theres a community for it. I've run two tournaments for the game and there was very little interest so we never ran it again. If you do come out then by all means come out to sci lounge with us friday nights and setup a station. I mean you'll get some harassment from us but thats normal. Good luck. I hope you can get something going. We've got a tournament planned for march 6. If you can get enough players to come out to it we'd be glad to run a tourney for it.

Spooky75

Smash Rookie
Hi I am just trying to find some people to play with, I moved here about three months ago and I had been playing brawl a lot in Saskatoon but unfortunately it was my roommate's Wii. So if anybody plays semi-regularly around here, let me know and I will come out.
Thanks

Top Bottom