• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Windows 10 update broke my wiiu gamecube controller adapter driver

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
So Windows 10 is a piece of garbage and i wana throw my computer in a dumpster. But before i do that, does anyone know of a simple way to fix the drivers without having to reinstall everything all over again? Installing this crap is so god damn annoying and tedious. It never goes smoothly either. I just took 10 hours to fix my WiinUSoft stuff to make my WiiU pro controllers work again.

Right now my driver is telling me "adapter not detected" even though its friggin clearly plugged in. Stupid piece of crap.

Any ideas?

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I got the wiinusoft working for the pro controller.

Im trying to get my wiiu gamecube controller adapter working again now

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
No clue about the adapter. Try the manufacturer website for that... For another solution, Have you updated to windows 10 from Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1?

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
i had windows 10 and the adapter worked on my pc fine. there was just an update today and it stopped working.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Now can you back me up with some info? I am not familiar with WiinUSoft really. You say you have a physical adapter for it, but I don't see anything about it on their website. Is it a device that connects to bluetooth? If I can't help you, I can at least help offer different solutions. Some I have no idea if you own or not.

Top Bottom