• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wimote (RVL-CNT-01-TR) Failing to Sync to Windows

Notshane

Smash Ace
I have looked into this to help resolve my Wiimote problem:

https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides...nection-guide/#Connecting_the_Wii_Remote_Plus

I want to use Wiimote controls on Dolphin to play Project M, but every time I use the Bluetooth Stack, I get this same message after I find it in my list and proceed to connect to it. The flashing lights go off, as my Pro Controller did when I connected that. But, that controller just connected successfully after the lights stopped flashing.

However, my Wiimote gives off a different message on the whole matter:

I imagine lots of you use Dolphin and have connected Wiimotes to play games on there before, so this should be a common question by now as I imagine lots of people have had trouble with the new Wiimote Plus. However, even my other Wiimote has problems connecting. It can get past the message my Wiimotion Plus controller gets, but it just keeps flashing afterward.

Please, any assistance would be appreciated.

Top Bottom