• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Williamsport, PA

FabioKaterberg

Smash Rookie
Hey, kinda new to the whole competitive melee. Looking for a group to train with. Anyone know of anything?

Also general advice about tournment etiqutee would be appriceated.

(I will be going to PSU weeklies, but am looking for something closer too.)

Eckenstine

Smash Rookie
If you'd ever want to meet up sometime to play some melee I'd be down, I don't know many other people around Williamsport who play competitively. I also go to PSU

DefectedProject

Smash Rookie
I actually go to school in Williamsport at Penn College. Im home for the summer in VA till August but I have been trying to establish a good base of players to develop a scene. PM me and we can talk lol

Sigma2717

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mayushii-san
I actually go to school in Williamsport at Penn College. Im home for the summer in VA till August but I have been trying to establish a good base of players to develop a scene. PM me and we can talk lol
I'm a freshman who just started at Penn College. While I kinda suck at Melee, I'd be willing to train. I've desperately been trying to find other people who like competitive Smash. While I mostly play Smash 4, I still understand Melee.

Top Bottom