• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Williamsport PA, area scene?

HdTyvek

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-1655-5444
I attend school in Williamsport PA, and im looking to see if there is any scene around the area. Me and a friend would love to enter some tournaments on weekends throughout the year, does anyone have any information? Thanks!

HdTyvek

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-1655-5444
Hey I go to south and me and some friends of mine are looking to have a tournament sometime in the near future if you're interested.
very interested, keep me posted of any events you plan! I can also help run the events if needed.

Last edited:

Fapplets

Smash Rookie
very interested, keep me posted of any events you plan! I can also help run the events if needed.
Great to hear! We think we can get somewhere around 32 entrants (most being casual players or noobs, but its something). I'll notify you if we need any help with management in the future.

HdTyvek

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-1655-5444
even with most of the players being casual, the few competitive players can get together and make good things happen lol. for sure though, ill be bringing a few people with me to the events!

Fapplets

Smash Rookie
even with most of the players being casual, the few competitive players can get together and make good things happen lol. for sure though, ill be bringing a few people with me to the events!
we have to do this last minute, but were going to try to have a tournament tomorrow almost as an experiment. Hope you can make it! the details are on my profile.

HdTyvek

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-1655-5444
we have to do this last minute, but were going to try to have a tournament tomorrow almost as an experiment. Hope you can make it! the details are on my profile.
sadly, i wont be able to make this one, to much going on for the holiday. but please let me know how it goes and if you guys have anymore! ill make the next one for sure!

Top Bottom