• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Williamsburg Area Melee Tournaments? Weeklies?

WEINR

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm a Jigglypuff main going to William and Mary down in southern Virginia in WIlliamsburg. Playing other people is vital to improving JIggs' game as she doesn't have too much tech. I was wondering if anybody in the area knew about tournaments or weeklies or anywhere really that I could play to improve my game as I am pretty new. I've checked around and, as the area is mostly populated by people in the 60+ age range, I haven't had much luck finding any people to play against.

Juanjon

Smash Rookie
I also live in the Williamsburg Area, and I don't know about Melee, but they do Sm4sh tourneys every once and a while at the library. Maybe you could talk to them about starting up a melee tourney.

Top Bottom