• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you be maining Bowser Jr. (or any of the Koopalings)?

?

• Yes, only Jr.

Votes: 33 22.1%
  • Yes, Jr and one or more Koopalings

Votes: 67 45.0%
  • Yes, only one or more Koopalings

Votes: 45 30.2%
  • I don't care about any of them

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Rahfal

Smash Rookie
Since he's announcement, I've known he'd be my main (well, mostly Morton). Though, I played all the new characters as well as some of the old ones during the weekend to make sure. He's so fun and powerful at the same time. It's a nice unique playstyle with some nice combos once you play him enough. There aren't too many matchups that straight out wreck me so far. Only one that I sometimes have a problem with is Zero Suit Sammus, but that's expected due to how powerful she is.

Last edited:

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Bowser Jr has actually ended up being my secondary.

This is my 3 Man Band of Koopalings

:4bowserjr::4morton::4ludwig:

However I'm quite upset Bowser Jr was not a dlc character for Mario Kart 8 though.

Last edited:

UnchainTheRain

Smash Rookie
NNID
Unchain_the_Rain
3DS FC
4811-7021-2151
I'm still not sure who I'm going to main with the game being so new, but I will say that Bowser Jr. is insanely fun to play. I've settled on Iggy as my preferred koopaling.

Kroboats

Smash Cadet
I'm all about BJ. He's such a unique character, and he undoubtedly has the best alts in the game. I mainly use Ludwig and Junior, but occasionally I'll switch over to Wendy or Roy.

Last edited:

InfiniteTripping

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't going to initially, but playing him, he's really good. He's got a lot of mindgames he can play with his unusual move set. I like Shulk a lot too but I have trouble shielding in the 3DS version, so he may have to take a back seat to Jr.

Eji1700

Smash Apprentice
Maybe. Mechakoopa is reverting i've ever wanted in an item move. It's similar to diddy's banana's while being less obnoxious to use(to me anyways). My main concern is i see almost no use for cannon and sometimes feel his normals are missing...something.

Top Bottom