• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

will we need a new mario matchup thread

new mario matchup thread

• NO LET THE CURRENT ONE STAY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

miniada

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miniada
So the current matchup thread is going very slow and we may have to start a new thread so how many of you think this is a good idea
EDIT: if you want to say maybe or something else leave that in the comments

Last edited:

miniada

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miniada
BTW if most people keep voting for yes I'm going to create a thread for the people who voted for yes if people start voting no I won't create a new thread
EDIT : if you view this thread please vote I would appreciate it

Last edited:

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
Heromystic hasn't been on for a month and the MU thread isn't advancing. A new one would be great. 1 or 2 weeks for each character should be good, depending on activity.

miniada

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miniada
Heromystic hasn't been on for a month and the MU thread isn't advancing. A new one would be great. 1 or 2 weeks for each character should be good, depending on activity.
1 when should I create the thread now or some over time 2 if I do make one should we vote on who will be discussed first

Top Bottom