• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will there be Mii Amibos?

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Yes. And you can get an Amiibo of your own Mii.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I mean they are all customized so can you have nintendo just make you your own mii amibos? or how will that work do you think?
I think they'll just use the default render for the Miis on the official website if there's going to be an Amiibo for them.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think they'll just use the default render for the Miis on the official website if there's going to be an Amiibo for them.
Actually I think there's some source saying that Nintendo may be up for commissions for Amiibos of their personal Miis. I imagine that the poses will be the same as the ones on the website. But people might be able at least order a change to the Mii's style kinda like how you can go to a site and choose a design for a T-Shirt to be ordered your way.

The source for it can be found here. I'll also copy and paste the quote from the article that Miyamoto says about it:

Shigeru Miyamoto said:
“We do have a number of employees internally who want to be able to do something like that, and we’re performing different experiments,” said Miyamoto. “There’s different ways that we could do it and ordering could be one, or there’s different structures that we could use. In fact, there is already an amiibo of my Mii.”

Last edited:

Kain6th

Smash Ace
Actually I think there's some source saying that Nintendo may be up for commissions for Amiibos of their personal Miis. I imagine that the poses will be the same as the ones on the website. But people might be able at least order a change to the Mii's style kinda like how you can go to a site and choose a design for a T-Shirt to be ordered your way.

The source for it can be found here. I'll also copy and paste the quote from the article that Miyamoto says about it:
Hmm well thats cool. but that begs the question Can you get all your custom mii's made? or just one?

And im betting they will cost just a bit more than the other amibos since they are personally made.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
I doubt Miis will be getting an Amiibo, though it's surely possible.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
If Miis are getting Amiibos they'll probably be the Miis on the character art in the site because I'd imagine getting Nintendo to actually make you a Mii Amiibo from scratch will probably more expensive than the regular Amiibos.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Would be cool if you can send to Nintendo a pic of your Mii, and they made an Amiibo of him. It will probably cost more than the other Amiibo, but would be really cool...

Top Bottom