• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will the Apple company crash or will it remain stable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
First off, let me point out that our condolences are sent out to Steve Job's family and close friends. People have been discussing about this exchange of hands and if the apple company will survive after recent events. Although Steve Jobs resigned before his death, the stock level has been decreasing slightly every month. The apple company is still stable, but what if the company crashes? Yes, Apple is the most popular brand on the planet with the Iphone, Ipod e.t.c. Seeing the stock level decrease makes me wonder... Will the company increase prices on devices such as the iphone? On top of that, the global economy is having a problem stabilizing themselves.

So the question is, will the Apple company crash or remain stable?

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Well, Jobs has been out of the company for a couple months now before his death so, no, I don't think the Apple company will crash. Maybe later in the future the stock value of Apple will be lower compared to today, but it’d remain stable and won’t be dipping down further. 

Oops. My input mode changed halfway through the post lol.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well we, the public, have to keep our eyes on apple and see what goes on without steve.
Don't get me wrong though, apple can still do fine.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I heard he gave up position as C.E.O months before his death. I could be wrong though...

There might be a decline in purchases of Apple products, but I believe it will remain stable for the most part.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I heard he gave up position as C.E.O months before his death. I could be wrong though...
You are correct there.

I think that the company will continue to develop new technology, and will not suffer too badly as a result of Steve's passing. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept their yearly release schedule for iPhone, iPad, and Macs, either. Although the company has now suffered the loss of Steve, they still have plenty of great minds working there, and therefore I do not foresee them faltering much, if at all, as a result.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think this is more of a speculation thread and not a debate, but I believe Apple will continue on without Jobs, just not at the "frontier" style they had before. [Insert segment about decreasing stocks here.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom