• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will someone with a video capture card please help me?

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
I'd like a kind person with a video capture card to help me get some of my gameplay onto youtube. I have two replays of myself beating 3 Lv. 9s in 1vs3 matches; Team Attack and Smash Balls were on; opponents were random, stages were random. I would like to put these replays onto youtube to not only show off the QAC, but also to prove a point to my "friends" in real life that, despite BANNING me from playing Brawl on their Wii , will not admit to my possession of skill rather than "being cheap" as the call it. However, since I don't have a Video Capture Card, I am unable to get them onto my computer.

I assure you, I'm not a noob with Pikachu. A few things that describe my play style:
•I'd QAC->Dair to kill a Diddy standing near the edge, then QAC->Sweetspot Thunder to kill the Lucas about to PK freeze me.
•For every Pit, Snake, Metaknight, and every other "high-flying recovery" character that I've faced, I'd Dash->Edgegrab, then Drop, Jump, and Thunder to gimp their recovery. If they avoided it, then I QAC from the Edge Thunder into another Thunder on the actual stage depending on their DI
•For Heavyweights, Fair->Smash and QAC Stun->Nair are my main weapons.
•I mix my Aerial Thunderjolts into a Dash->Up Smash or Dash->Side B approach.
•I can chain throw, but I don't do it too often because it makes me feel like I'm actually being cheap.

EDIT: Almost forgot my Wii Code: 7961-1325-0225-6136

Top Bottom