• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Nintendo try and make Project M illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Do you think Nintendo will try and find any hole in their system to get it banned? It seems they're already trying because they've gotten it out of many big tourneys already. Even VGBootCamp doesn't stream it anymore, end of PM near?

Narpas_sword

Oh. This again.

Nintendo cant make laws.
I'm sure they're doing things to keep interest on THEIR game rather than PM.

It's not dead.

Unless you and everyone else stops playing.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Less streams =/= people no longer playing.
For f***'s sake.

Last edited:

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
**** the BH5 announcement, but it didn't kill us. Neither did VGBC dropping PM or all the other things.

I mean, it did sting, after all that #oneunit bs, but the community is still playing this awesome game and will continue to do so. And Nintendo is a company, not a government. They COULD send a C&D, but backlash and us not giving a **** doesn't make that option all that great.

Keep calm and attend your weeklies, as already mentioned, basically.

Kero the Invincible

Smash Apprentice
I'd say the PM community is a bit too dedicated to just let it die. Short of an actual C&D from Nintendo, the people who play PM will continue doing just that.

Also, if the major tournaments aren't allowing PM anymore, you can bet that people will start making their own tournaments that do. Never underestimate a dedicated player-base.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This is more or less baseless speculation and conjecture, so there's not much to discus here. I'll be locking this because of that, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom