• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Movesets Be Revealed in Dojo Pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
If I were in charge of the releases, I would take the opportunity to show off changes. Does Luigi's lack of any pictures of new moves suggest his moveset has not been changed? What other reasons could there be to explain this?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The only difference I see is his taunt where he strikes random poses is now more cowardly looking.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Maybe they just haven't finished some of the new moves yet? I can imagine that he'll finally get the Poltergust this time around, given the new Luigi's Mansion. I'm not holding hopes for anything other than that regarding Luigi though.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Seems like he still has his garbage dash attack...its in one of the pics.
It wasn't THAT bad, I found a lot of uses for it tbh. Besides they have shown one new move or entrance for the Villager riding Rocket Lloid so it's a possibility. Anyone else notice today's 1st picture was the 2nd picture since Olimar's reveal that actually showed Olimar and not is Pikmin?

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Sakurai doesn't want to reveal as much this time around. So (for the most part) he's just posting pictures and we will just have to assume things about what's going on in them. The Brawl Dojo had updates with detailed descriptions and even explained some special moves/Final Smashes. The SSB4 website isn't doing that. The only way get official info (because you can set up so many strange things with still photos) is from a video. And videos seem to come with Newcomers.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
He only went in detail about new moves in the developer's diary which is fine by me because then you can actually see it in action/have it explained without all this guessing nonsense that people do with pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom