• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will his tip be as powerful?

S2

Smash Lord
So we've seen Marth is officially confirmed-

Anyone want to place bets on whether or not his signature move (the tip of the blade) has been weakened.

Personally, I hope they leave him just as he was...

but I get the feeling the knockback on a tipper will probably be nerfed a bit.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Long answer: No, he probably won't be as powerful, and that makes me sad too. But its a sad reality thats probably true.

Quick answer: No, tippers knockback reduced(maybe drastically) :\.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Considering the nature of Brawl, I'd bet money that Marth's tip would be nerfed. Ike already has the strength. For the sake of variety, Marth ain't gonna have that.

Irow

Smash Ace
As a Marth main in Melee, I can say that Marth was clearly broken. To nerf him, they gave him less power and range, but they took out a lot of his lag.

Tip was broken, I'm sure we can all agree. I'm glad that he's different than he was in Melee.

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
They way he looks in SSBB his moves like HELLA faster but I ddn't notice any difference in sound/DI.
But then again I only saw his SSE vid

This game looks likes its gonna be easy to pick up and play but heard to master c

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
He'll be fine. His tip might nt be as powerfull, but it will still be more powerfull than the middle.

Top Bottom