• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Gigabowser/bowsers animations change if you moveswap them with each other w/AR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipreferpi

Smash Apprentice
My friend told me that Giga Bowser uses the exact same animations as Bowser. So I wanted to know if this was true. I think this can be answered by move swapping giga and normal bowser, and seeing if their animations were any different at all.

Err, anyone wanting to go for it?

Bananablob

Smash Rookie
I can't promise I'll do it but I can it's just that I lent my game to D00d (a link user who doesn't even own his copy of smash but as all our friends play it he gets to be not too bad). I'd say that even without the action replay it's possible to see some gigabowser moves are different . I think somme of his moves actually produce Ice and some stuff like that but I'll check when I get my game back

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
they don't at all, really. just that bowser gets an electric bair, a faster short hop, a freezing dsmash, and a dark energy ftilt is all. i don't know if bowser is any better or worse though, but his fortress is a lot better. 26 frames of invincibilty + multiple hits on the ground? yeah!!

ipreferpi

Smash Apprentice
What I meant was the animations, not the properties of each attack.

Of course, you don't need to check pixel by pixel, just see if there are any noticeable differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom