• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Cloud Strife fulfill the expectations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YazzP

Smash Rookie
As many of you may know, Cloud Strife is the new playable character in the new series of Super Smash Bros.
Many blogs all over the internet had been making several comments about how this new character will be. The trailer released by Nintendo shows us a little bit, from his aspect to some of his moves.
Many people hab been speculating about if Cloud will work in Smash Bros, but mostly if Nintendo will do justice to this major character not only for this community, but for a lot of people (in my opinion).

Cloud is one of the most important and beloved characters in Final Fantasy, so this is huge for some of us. For me, one of the most important on the saga. The fact that this character will be available is one of the most shocking news. Sakurai once said that the process of making and development of one single character takes about a year so, the fact that the information wasn't leaked before its time it's something that really impressed me.

Anyway, moving to the design of the character, the moves are the ones in Final Fantasy VII, so in this aspect i hope that Sakurai can achieve to fulfill the expectations that many of us had been making since we saw the trailer, but for what i can see, i think the moves shown and the special attacks are pretty much accurate to the ones in Final Fantasy, that is pretty much what everyone is expecting.
Talking about his physical appareance i really like the original design, but i'm really hoping to see the alternative one.
So, in recap, i truly believe Nintendo did an amazing job, and many people will be happy to see Cloud fighting against the best characters Nintendo has ever made.
*sorry if a have any writing mistake, but i'm not a native english speaker*
*btw, this is my first post ever, so pls don't be mean*

YazzP

Smash Rookie
ohh, i'm pretty much new in this page, and unfortunately i don't have anyone as a guide, so i'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong place, but i didn't know. But thanks for your comment. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom