• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii WiFi vs. Lan Adapter

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Can anybody honestly they saw a difference between the official Nintendo Wifi adapter and the Intec/Nyko Lan Adapters in brawl specificly?

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
It definetly helped my connection, everyone should own this one would help WiFi out so much.

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
The Nintendo LAN Adapter, has helped me out soooo much

some people say it DOES NOT reduce lag

but I believe it DOES, and it is definitely worth the $25 or so..

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Words of wisdom: Get a Datel Lan adapter, never get anything by Nintendo for online because they absolutely suck when it comes to online.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
well

you suck

because the Nintendo LAN adapter work perfectly for me
Agreed. I used to produce slight lag, but no more. To those who lag and still play online, and especially those who lag and play online ladders, you seriously have no right doing that until you get a Wii Lan Adapter.

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
But don't all Lan adapters work like... exactly the same?

I just wanted to know if a lan adapter is actually worth the money if I already have the wifi

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
Usually all connections are faster if they're wired (as opposed to wireless), that is a fact. For one thing, there is no interference like there is with wireless signals.

Top Bottom