• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii u project M problems.

TrueWaffles

Smash Rookie
I've been having problems with my Wii u. Every time i insert my sd cards i cant get project m to load. ( i cant even get to the boot up page. it just stays on the stage builder interface.) i have a 2 GigaByte PNY Premium sd card, and a Lexar 4 GigaByte Multi-use sd card. If i could get help, that would be fantastic, i've been trying for three days.

TrueWaffles

Smash Rookie
It says it is a removable disk, the file system is FAT32, and it has 3.63 GigaBytes available, and its folder is completely empty? i'm clueless on why its not working. (i have two of the cards, both don't work.)

Last edited:

TrueWaffles

Smash Rookie
Alright. Thanks for the information. I wasn't sure what was going on but this was very helpful.

TrueWaffles

Smash Rookie
quick question. does a SanDisk 2 GB SD Flash Memory Card SDSDB-002G-A14F work? i dont wanna pay 15 dollars on something that doesn't work.

Top Bottom