• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii titles you would like to see getting a Nintendo Selects reprint.

D

Deleted member

• Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (or even Trilogy, but pretty unlikely)

• Xenoblade Chronicles

• Kirby's Return to Dreamland

It is all I want to see for me.

R0Y

Smash Master
Mario Kart Wii was never even put on Nintendo Selects in North America

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

The Last Story is an amazing game. My fave game on the Wii.

Pandora's Tower is also good. However I would like to see the camera be worked on because the set position is really annoying.

I never got to play Xenoblade but I want to. It's just a bit on the expensive side. e_e

R0Y

Smash Master
The Last Story is an amazing game. My fave game on the Wii.

Pandora's Tower is also good. However I would like to see the camera be worked on because the set position is really annoying.

I never got to play Xenoblade but I want to. It's just a bit on the expensive side. e_e
Same as me, except I didn't really like Pandora's Tower. I'd like to play Xenoblade too, and The Last Story was excellent, deserves at least a trophy in Smash.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
I would say Skyward Sword, but that game didn't really sell too well so it might not be a great choice.

Oh, and is Brawl one yet?

R0Y

Smash Master
I would say Skyward Sword, but that game didn't really sell too well so it might not be a great choice.

Skyword Sword is relatively new too, 2011 release, I don't think it or Project Rainfall would really fit.

Yes, as of late last year.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Metroid Trilogy HD remake
Xenoblade HD remake
and an f-zero hd remake.

Last edited:

finalark

SNORLAX

Three million copies counts as selling well, I think. Well, maybe not as well as other Zelda games but three million is still a lot of copies.

I second on all of the Project Rainfall games, I never got a chance to play any of theme are they're going for ridiculous prices these days. Although I hear Xenoblade is really the only one worth playing.

R0Y

Smash Master
I second on all of the Project Rainfall games, I never got a chance to play any of theme are they're going for ridiculous prices these days. Although I hear Xenoblade is really the only one worth playing.
I missed out on Xenoblade too, not paying that price either. But, having played The Last Story and Pandora's Tower, I'll say The Last Story is definitely worth it. Pandora's Tower isn't and has a game-freezing glitch you have to work around in the NA version :/ but The Last Story is definetly worth it. If we get Shulk I think we should get Zael too, but I suspect both will be trophies.

Seriously, The Last Story is glorious.

Last edited:
Top Bottom