• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii resets upon launching PM3.0

SnuggleBubbler

Smash Cadet
NNID
SnuggleBubbler
At first, I had successfully gotten everything in Project M to work, played it for an hour and then shut the Wii down and took out the SD Card
(Using the non-hombrew version, btw)
Now whenever I go to the stage builder, it launches Gecko as usual, but then after hitting "Launch Game" the Wii resets and goes back to the home screen. I have tried deleting and redownloading the Project M Files onto the SD Card and I have tried 2 different Wiis.
I am not sure what the problem is please help.

Using Project M 3.0

Blublaw

Smash Rookie
I've had a somewhat similar problem, but it just gets to the gecko menu screen, with a bunch of options, one of which is launch game but it comes up with an error everytime. nothing on the gecko menu works for me and afterwhich it causes the wii to restart/go to the home screen.

Top Bottom