• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|||||||\\\\\\\ Wii Hunters Recruitment Thread ///////|||||||

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
Who we are:
Wii Hunters is an online Wi-Fi Wii gaming clan. We strive to be the most skilled clan at all Wii Wi-Fi games and still try to be a fun clan at the same time. If you want to improve your skills in any Wi-Fi game then Wii Hunters is the clan for you. If you’re interested in trying out for Wii Hunters please visit our forums and register there. Once you are signed up please post in a Tryout forum for the particular Wi-Fi game you are playing. Our members will get back to you in a timely manner and give you a tryout to join us. We also have a chatbox for talking with the clan and having a tryout.

Benefits of Joining Wii Hunters over other clans:
Wii Hunters are proudly sponsored by Ultimate Clan Host. They provide us with great website hosting and Wii Prize tournaments which in the past included multiple 2000 Wii Point tournies and tournaments where you pick your prize from Best Buy. We have one of the best websites and forums out of all clans. We have an awesome private/public chatbox for members only to communicate in. We also have private forum sections only for members.

Why should you you join?:
You may be asking yourself this question; What exactly is it that would make me want to be a part of Wii Hunters? The answer is that we want you here. You can only gain your skill at Wii Hunters, you won't lose any. We have been the #1 clan is Mario Strikers charged in the past, and are currently the #1 DBZ3 clan. We strive for the best of our members, and they pull through.

How do I join?:

If you want to join us, please visit our website, register a name on the forums. Then go to our Tryouts section of our Forums, Click "SSBB Tryouts", read the rules thread for trying out, copy the application there, make a new topic, and post your application in that topic. Our members will then respond back to you for a tryout. Also, after you post your application you can try to get a tryout on our public chat(which is the "chat" button on top of the forums)

Last Words:

We here at Wii Hunters want YOU! Come try out for us and we are sure you will love it here! Thanks for taking the time to read this topic, hope you join =).

www.clanwh.com

Bug~

Smash Ace
woah woah woah...let me fix some things for you.

1. Wii Troopers DEMOLISHED wH in 2 msc clan wars, wii hunters have never been number 1 in any game because our Wii Troopers DBZ3 guys owned yours as well.

2. Wii Hunters is getting owned by Wii Troopers in a brawl war right now, here is the link: http://wtclan.com/MyBB/showthread.php?tid=3400

3. The leader of Wii Hunters did this when his co-owner left and made his own clan: http://youtube.com/watch?v=fIbzc3wCpH8

4. They were actually the worst clan in MSC and they didnt have any wars in DBZBT3

5. Those Benefits you get are in every clan -.-

6. Join Wii Troopers if you want to improve your gaming skills, we have the best of the best in our clan which include: Diesuperfly, Dannykat, Bardull, Snadmonkey, BlueShell, Jumpman and much more.

7. Wii Troopers host tournaments weekly for cash prizes, no wii point bs..we give away real cash.

8. Check us out at www.wtclan.com

Chin35char

Smash Rookie
Haha Bug bug bug, too bad we beat almost all clans in MSC except [wt], so we deffinetly weren't the worst. Our DBZ team was better then your guys's, ive never seen you guys have a BT3 war. Why don't you go make your own recruitment topic and stop flaming. Sad to see what the filth of this earth has to post sometimes.

Bug~

Smash Ace
filth? go watch wat you did to nintendomasters melee disc..

"except [wt]" <--this applies to all games and you will never beat us. My dbz players played against yours and my dbz players won most of the matches..oh and btw we won a couple dbz wars unlike u who hasnt had one.

I have to step in especially when there is false information being spread out.

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
So you guys have played and beat Nauske?Also, I never faced a wT in DBZ.Nor did the other ones.

Top Bottom