• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer: General Data Thread

GalaxyWaffles

Smash Apprentice
Created this cause we are in desperate need of a data thread for WFT and it's so we don't have to keep invading the social thread and posting our data or other findings there.

Discuss :)

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
I have to say that pivot Ftilt has proven to be very effective, resulting in star-K.O.s at reasonable percents with and without deep breathing (DB).
Here are some numbers I gathered in training on FD with some different characters:

All tests were done with fresh ftilts

:4jigglypuff:

- 115% without DB
- 100% with DB

:4mario:

- 145% without DB
- 130% with DB

:4wario:

- 155% without DB
- 135% with DB

:4bowser:

- 165% without DB
- 140% with DB

So, Judging by these numbers, I find fresh pivot ftilts to be a rather effective kill move.
It comes out very fast, basically like a dash attack, and it does not have the cooldown of WFT's smash attacks.
Additionally, if the opponent tries to roll behind you, he'll get hit with the ftilt regardless, flying off the stage (not a kill, though)

My advice: Pivot Ftilt to surprise the enemy and finish them. Hope this helped =)

Top Bottom