• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer Discord Server

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
WOOPS jk there's another better wii fit server now and i redirected everyone to that one k thx bye~

Last edited:

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
yeah it's great! we just need to get more players in there and then we can have some real discourse haha ^^ invite ppl you know who play or are interested in wii fit!

SuaveChaser

Smash Journeyman
yeah it's great! we just need to get more players in there and then we can have some real discourse haha ^^ invite ppl you know who play or are interested in wii fit!
Never mind got it.

Last edited:

Needsmorespin

Smash Cadet
Ok well I FEEL like whoever runs the skype group either doesn't check that post or just hates us (qq). I wanted to get opinions first on who would be interested in a discord server but I think the best way of testing that is to see who actually joins :) this could be a great way to discuss wii fit and the server for peach discussion is already pretty regularly active after having been created pretty recently. Let's get some discussion about Wii Fit going! The link below will add you to the discord server but you may have to make an account first at discord.gg if it doesn't work for you initially.

Click to join!:
https://discord.gg/0XageuLoGcsfR5ch
Excuse me but I do not in fact hate you, my computer died and I was without one for a month + 4 days

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
Excuse me but I do not in fact hate you, my computer died and I was without one for a month + 4 days
WELL in that case it's understandable, haha. Just didn't know and there was one person who said they'd add someone but didn't add anyone else who'd asked so it was like um crie? haha

Top Bottom