• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer 1.11 Changes

⑨ball

Smash Ace
You know the drill ladies and gents. Before based Dantarion or Thinkaman shows up, lets do our best to confirm all if any changes.

WFT had a random target restriction flag on the explosive hitboxes of down-b 2 removed. I have no idea what these flags were, since AFAIK it could hit both ground and aerial opponents...

No other WFT changes.

Last edited:

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
....I'm expecting another 10 patches of ignorance, but I'm booting up my game now anyway.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Nothing changed as far as I can see.

The only plausible change I could even suggest might have happened is jab getting fixed.

Seems to ground more reliably now, even against fast fallers.

Last edited:

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
No damage changes checking against her data, no changes to healing.

Knockback and frame changes, or lack thereof, will be more easily confirmed by the data dump.

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
According to Thinkman ,a lot of customs have been changed for characters. We should check those out too.

Last edited:

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Indeed this was the customs patch. Not even sure what it does but hey, at least she wasn't completely forgotten like some of the patches.

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
Increased shield stun global change confirmed. We need to lab how much shield stun WFT's moves now. A couple of moves might even be safe-ish on shield now! And projectile shield damage could be a threat since we can throw two moderately powerful ones out that can reach the opponent almost simultaneously. And with shield pushback that Bair has already, this patch is looking like an indirect buff to WFT (and sadly Sheik)!

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Can confirm that spaced nair is safe on shield now.
I'll be testing the rest through out the day.

Also, Super Mario Maker is a fantastic stage. Pirate Ship also has potential to be legal now.

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, I won't be able to get any new stages until later. But now we have a highlight feature added to replays, similar to Mario Kart's. It shows just the critical moments of a fight, so potentially 3+ minute replays can finally be uploaded.

Just tried it and it shortened my video to 40 seconds plus my header kill. Won't help when recording lab work, though.

Lord_Espurr

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wheresthetoilet
3DS FC
5129-1941-8904
Can someone check if the the back hit of fair is safe on shield now?

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Spaced fair has always been safe from shield grabs, even more so now. Crossups in general seem absolutely bonkers.

Still doing a lot of lab work, and we'll need to re-examine our MUs all over again, but things are looking good for WFT. I can say for sure we've got safe on shield options now, and zoning has been buffed across the board. I'm positive even without testing we have shield break combos and they might even be practical to setup.

A bit worried about what this means for Rtacc shield( and by virtue of the change the Rosa MU) stuff but we'll see. I'll be looking at a lot of the cast and WFT+customs tonight and let you guys know in morning.

Also rip my tutorial in the making. This is probably sign to just break every thing I want to teach into sections so I can replace them as we changes.

Top Bottom