• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Social: Let's Try This Together

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Wii Fit Social

To keep the forum organized and more legit, now we have an independent social thread. You are able to discuss anything you want in this thread and meet other Wii Fit mains as long as you keep things within the Smashboards Terms of Service and Rules. Let's begin​

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Well the thing is... This is intended for a more casual variety more than a general discussion, hence why it's a social.

It doesn't exactly have to always be about Wii Fit and I think this is more of a lounge I guess you could say. Plus, there hasn't been a social page for Wii Fit yet anyway...

That and we wanted to make a regular chat page for WFT that will be constantly active.

It's a stretch, but maybe we can do it.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Wait, is there a difference between General an Social? Like you're not allowed to socialize on the GD? I wasn't aware of that.

Slightly less sarcastic version: the WFTGD I made was thought to cover both.

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Wait, is there a difference between General an Social? Like you're not allowed to socialize on the GD? I wasn't aware of that.

Not to put that one out of context, but I guess you're correct.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Well um usually, GD is ONLY talking about the character. In a social you can talk about anything that still follows SWF rules

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Well um usually, GD is ONLY talking about the character. In a social you can talk about anything that still follows SWF rules
Very true.

I feel this thread could take off as more of a casual thread for anyone to discuss anything. As long as they all support WFT.

We just need some support.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I've been told to sticky this one, but I'd prefer some input before doing so. I do agree that the social should be fine for this, and there's not much "general discussion" that can't be covered by any already existing thread.

You guys are so easy to mod. <3

Niala

Smash Ace
I've been told to sticky this one, but I'd prefer some input before doing so. I do agree that the social should be fine for this, and there's not much "general discussion" that can't be covered by any already existing thread.

You guys are so easy to mod. <3
I would say that if we had a much bigger group, it might be relevant to have two separate threads for discussion versus banter, but where there are only really like 15 of us in this subforum I don't think it's really necessary.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I would say that if we had a much bigger group, it might be relevant to have two separate threads for discussion versus banter, but where there are only really like 15 of us in this subforum I don't think it's really necessary.
He has a point, and a good one at that.

We do have a very small user base so general social like this would seem somewhat pointless, but then again, I also think this social would be a great tool to attract people here by having a general casual social thread.

By doing so we give off a more welcoming atmosphere and more users may be interested in joining the community. Thus expanding it and hopefully making this thread more prosperous.

SuaveChaser

Smash Journeyman
Ayye we finally got a social. What up everyone hope ya'll having a good day. I'm losing my mind over my code not showing up yet.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
But we've had a social for ages already?
Well this could be the start of something...

Looking at the other "social" that's been around a long time, it hasn't seen too much activity.

Maybe it's time to start fresh? Get a reputation going?

SuaveChaser

Smash Journeyman
Why can't we get more Wii Fit Trainer colors instead of mii outfits? A purple wii fit would be the best.

Top Bottom