• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Component Cables (have searched)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyTeStRiDeR

Smash Apprentice
I have a question about Wii component cables. Is there a difference between different brands of component cables. I know that 3rd party brands like Nyko can be trusted. But i have been looking at some random wii component cables on ebay and have been wondering about the quality and durability of different brands of cables. I know some may think i am just being cheap about buying component

-this is one of the cables that i have been looking at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-HDTV-480p-G...yZ147176QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
(Note: I do know that it says that it is for the Nintendo Wii and also that it is not the official cables made by nintendo.)

So will any component cables do or should i just go with trusted brands like the official nintendo cables, and or Nyko which i have read good reviews about.

Other little questions i have are:
-are there any specific things i should look for when purchasing components cables?
ex: some products say "Premium", "HDTV", "24k Gold Plated", "HD Pro"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom