• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii boxing Challenge

PandaX

Smash Lord
I will take on any challenge on Tuesday only for Wii boxing. If you think you're good enough, come on down. Make sure to IM me on AIM.

Just be careful, cause I ****.

Knivez

Smash Ace
but you spelled challenge wrong.
not sure if that was on purpose, and if it was then i missed the purpose. Maybe it was to be gay but i have gaydar so i caught you. I'll definately play with your wii later tonight pdiddy.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
but you spelled challenge wrong.
not sure if that was on purpose, and if it was then i missed the purpose. Maybe it was to be gay but i have gaydar so i caught you. I'll definately play with your wii later tonight pdiddy.
LMAO this is the first knivez post that I can truly say made me laugh

Knivez

Smash Ace
well im glad i made you, neighborhood P or is it neighBOOrhood P( thats just to annoy you), laugh because that was precisely what i wanted to accomplish with my lame remarks. Now that i made you laugh, i can finally stop being gay like gabe and move on with my life. i'll climb the mountains i want to climb, and sing the songs i want to sing. Then i'll take a dump behind the movie theater, and just wait, till someone sits on it. thats funny to me.
i forget where i was going with this, but luigi told me that u took my racist comments to heart today and left home instead of coming over. I just wanted to let you know that i will continue my racial slurs but you are welcome to come get owned anytime you are in the area and i'm available. Smash is more fun with black people anyway, they get mad and start throwing the chicken around everywhere. Then they get thirsty and ask for kool-aid but all us white people have is cranberry apple juice 100% concentrate, which is too pure for your kind. And then u leave unsatisfied, usually speaking in a manner and behaving in a method so unorthodox to my race that i feel compelled to say...hey *****...WTF. anyways edreese told me to say all this but not to mention that he's the real racist. facts are facts, the ugliest MIIs are the black ones, not because being black is bad, but because all the facial features just seem to blend in and not stand out at all. I made this one friend up and he looked like he had no face so then i turned him into a white person. He is now much happier that he can finally be white. His name is Azeem.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
well im glad i made you, neighborhood P or is it neighBOOrhood P( thats just to annoy you), laugh because that was precisely what i wanted to accomplish with my lame remarks. Now that i made you laugh, i can finally stop being gay like gabe and move on with my life. i'll climb the mountains i want to climb, and sing the songs i want to sing. Then i'll take a dump behind the movie theater, and just wait, till someone sits on it. thats funny to me.
i forget where i was going with this, but luigi told me that u took my racist comments to heart today and left home instead of coming over. I just wanted to let you know that i will continue my racial slurs but you are welcome to come get owned anytime you are in the area and i'm available. Smash is more fun with black people anyway, they get mad and start throwing the chicken around everywhere. Then they get thirsty and ask for kool-aid but all us white people have is cranberry apple juice 100% concentrate, which is too pure for your kind. And then u leave unsatisfied, usually speaking in a manner and behaving in a method so unorthodox to my race that i feel compelled to say...hey *****...WTF. anyways edreese told me to say all this but not to mention that he's the real racist. facts are facts, the ugliest MIIs are the black ones, not because being black is bad, but because all the facial features just seem to blend in and not stand out at all. I made this one friend up and he looked like he had no face so then i turned him into a white person. He is now much happier that he can finally be white. His name is Azeem.
What are you talking about? You made racist comments? I went home instead of coming over?

I suspect it's another of Luigi's lies, but I seriously have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Knivez

Smash Ace
ya probably. Luigi said u were there last night with him and he told me he was bringing over aa surprise, so of course i said dont bring P or fabian (as a joke-kind of) and then he told me u got offended and left.
anyways luigi sucked again, i shouldnt play with him anymore cause hes turning whatever little mindgames i had to ****. its almost as bad as playing with mike y or azeem.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
ya probably. Luigi said u were there last night with him and he told me he was bringing over aa surprise, so of course i said dont bring P or fabian (as a joke-kind of) and then he told me u got offended and left.
anyways luigi sucked again, i shouldnt play with him anymore cause hes turning whatever little mindgames i had to ****. its almost as bad as playing with mike y or azeem.
Lmao, yeah, definitely one of his [bad] jokes. I was never even there. I don't have a ride for the forseeable future =/

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Omg dude, wheretf do you come up w/this stuff, dude? I can safely say you're the funniest person to ever grace SmashWorldForums. You should def be a sitcom writer man. I'm not kidding. Let me know if you're ever interested 'cause I know the ppl to talk to. Peace...

JMW

Smash Apprentice
interesting how none of the post here address pandas challenge, oh well, anyways though i'll accept that challenge if my car ever runs again...

Top Bottom