• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi...

-Steed-

Smash Cadet
I had brawl and a freeloader and when I clicked wifi i just went straight on, but now I have uk brawl and 3.3 firmware, when i try to connect to the internet it tells me the IP is in use in another system, or on another internet connection that it cant find my ssid. Can any one help me, particularly with the first problem of the IP.

Duker

Smash Journeyman
Don't bump a thread after just a few hours. For a double-post bump to be legitimate (according to me) atleast a week should've passed.

Anyway...

The 3.3 update makes the NTSC savefile start messing up for some reason. For example, my cousin's european savefile refused to work because my NTSC savefile was still there, so he had to delete mine. It wasn't even possible to copy them.
So... try deleting the old savefile, if you still have it.

Top Bottom