• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WiFi USB Connector

Chaco

Never Logs In
I recently had one, then it all of the sudden broke. So I got my cousins which he does not use. So I brought it home and uninstalled the program. Restarted the computer. And then tried to install the software again. When I got to Internet Connection Sharing, it flashed up with an error.

"Internet Connection Sharing error.(4)"

So I do not know what to do to fix this. Any help?

Xihyon

Smash Cadet
I recently had one, then it all of the sudden broke. So I got my cousins which he does not use. So I brought it home and uninstalled the program. Restarted the computer. And then tried to install the software again. When I got to Internet Connection Sharing, it flashed up with an error.

"Internet Connection Sharing error.(4)"

So I do not know what to do to fix this. Any help?
You're trying to send and receive internet at the same time. Are you going through a router or have usb card?

rhan

Smash Hero
Best bet is to just buy a wireless router. I had the USB connector. It worked fine. But I lost it...<.<

Also the USB connector only worked with the Wii and DS. With a router it's compatible with laptops, Psp's, Ps3's, Xbox360's, Wii's, DS's, etc.

The Netgear router that I bought was the same price as the USB connector. The only downfall was that I needed a modem to use it. Now that I moved I'm stuck with dail up. So now it can't be connected. : (

Chaco

Never Logs In
I got my router to connect to my Wii finally, no need for the connector now.

Top Bottom