• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi questions

Tuvillo

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently installing the Wifi-Safe option after having played by myself for too long.

Do you need actual codes from people beforehand or does the random-battle option work? (Because I'm not sure if this will connect you to vBrawl people as well)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The With Anyone feature will not work, as you will be pitted against people who are playing vBrawl. You'll desync immediately.

Tuvillo

Smash Apprentice
While I have this anyway, another question.

What would be the best way to hook up with other players to play over Wifi, if you literally know nobody? >_>

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Is the hackless wifi safe set compatible with the homebrew wifi safe set?

~Frozen~

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frozen491
3DS FC
3909-8017-8600
Yes, if it has wifi-safe in the name it won't desync with any other set with the name "Wifi-Safe", whether it be Riivolution, Homebrew, or Hackless.

While I have this anyway, another question.

What would be the best way to hook up with other players to play over Wifi, if you literally know nobody? >_>

You can go to http://dabessdi.blogspot.com to find Wifi matches, we're usually active most of the time!

Top Bottom