• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi OU RMT

Enzo

Smash Lord

Sloth (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Atk / 68 Def / 92 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
Usually lead with him to set up Rocks immediately as nothing aside from fire types can do much harm to him.

Wrath (Tyranitar) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Atk / 88 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast
- Crunch
My alternate lead if Bronzong is threathened. Amazing revenger, pursuit dents politoed and ttar can shrug off non specs water attacks from toed in sand. Latios troll.

Greed (Gliscor) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Protect

Dory/Terrak/Conkel/any phys threat not named weavile or mamo ultimate WALL
SD so i can set up on walls like ferro or anyone dumb enough to leave their conkeldurr in

Lust (Excadrill) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Sweeper, not much needs to be said about this, match is usually over if i get an SD up with this in sand unless they have a gliscor

Gluttony (Rotom-C) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Leaf Storm
- Thunderbolt
- Trick
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Amazing Wallbreaker. Gliscor/Jelli cant survive specs leaf storm, hp fire 2hkos ferro, Trick to cripple something like bronzong who can annoy my team or if i predict a switch on something that cant harm me like vaporeon/jellicent, and tbolt for secondary, consistent STAB

Pride (Jellicent) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 212 SDef / 40 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Surf
- Taunt
Special Sponge. Latios specs draco meteor does 50ish to this thing. I added speed EVs to outspeed base 65 (primarily opposing vaporeon) to be able to taunt and beat it

Side notes:
A combination of jellicent/bronzong/gliscor has rediculous synergy that really cant be broken by one single pokemon as far as i have currently seen

I've peaked @ #63 on smogon BW OU ladder, so if you're trying to only bash, stfu while you're ahead

Rate, critique, and copy this team.
Thanks in advance.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Balloon Excadrill is dumb, it's not like you have three other Pokemon immune to ground or anything

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'm trying to see who gives problems

there are a few but you always have checks to them like breloom, dragonite, politoed, etc

cloyster can mess with this team once excadrill is gone and if he gets a shell smash up but that's not reliable

i have to say, it's a really solid team that covers just about everything

i would have to second the balloon excadrill thing, you have 3 pokemon immune to ground, jellicent can take random earthquakes and threaten the opposition away, ttar is weak to ground

is really having 4 pokemon immune to ground necessary?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
ground gem might be best

that or leftovers

you really don't need the life orb power for that thing, so might as well make earthquake stronger for at least 1 turn, it basically doesn't change anything as the life orb recoil could do more bad than good

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
m4f

shut up you don't play Gen v at all

BTW LO is the best item to use, also use Frustration over X-Scissor if you use it. You can actually OHKO standard Scor with +2 return if you're lucky.

Also seriously make Rotom-C's speed 252 and put 4 EVs in HP.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'm not sure about Frustration Excadrill. I'd rather have X-Scissor, you have your own Gliscor that can set up on other Gliscor without Ice Fang. Which is basically all of them, Acrobatics being so tempting.

Also yeah do that 4 HP thing, unless Stealth Rock numbers or whatever. But then you should probably put it in Def.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
X-Scissor is better if you don't have LO

Frustration is better if you do.

That's what it basically comes down to.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
ulti, I've been playing it more recently and I've been trying to figure it out but there so much stupid **** it's annoying, especially when PO amplifies hax to the extreme

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You know m4f

someone spent like a week testing out moves

just using moves over and over again.

PO's hax is within 3% of in-game hax levels.

Shut up and deal with the game, also LOL Ground Gem, who the hell would use that on Dory?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i mean, i've played a bunch of people who used them and switching out air balloon to ground gem really doesn't change anything about the team besides dory losing his ground immunity

i got 3 crit hits in 2 rock blasts with cloyster, consecutive turns
me and the opponent had 4 turns in a row of being paralyzed only on the fifth for him to be paralyzed to which i killed him (seriously...this was gay)
i'm constantly getting frozen, it happened 5 times out of the 15 or so battles i did today

it just seems so much more common than it does in game

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
i got 3 crit hits in 2 rock blasts with cloyster, consecutive turns
me and the opponent had 4 turns in a row of being paralyzed only on the fifth for him to be paralyzed to which i killed him (seriously...this was gay)
i'm constantly getting frozen, it happened 5 times out of the 15 or so battles i did today

it just seems so much more common than it does in game
I flipped a coin

IT WAS HEADS

ALL COINS I FLIP MUST BE HEADS

WAAAAAT

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
balloon drill is still really good. His typing is just godly. I personally hate gliscor and if u think ur overcompensating on ground resist consider swapping him. The problem is he's either agressive or stally and he's a master at neither. I like ur set though. I love to speed train my ttar but thats just me. The extra bulk is not worth it, trust. I still run leftovers max attack adamant. This makes u even more likely to kill that irritating politoed and with superpower(which u should def replace fire blast for) u almost assuredly kill any opposing ttars, blisseys, snorlax etc. Even if they switch they take a max attack adamant 120 power fighting attack which they cant wall with ghost guy otherwise they get pursuited.

I would highly recommend brick break on exactadrill. This allows it to kill other drills, who almost exclusively run balloon (because it is awesome). Consider ur gliscor. He no longer walls ur drill (after sd of course). Xscissor is good against celibi and latios I agree so it isn't an easy decision. Ironically enough one of drills best counters is drill with baloon and u really need to account for it.

Ur jellicent is wack. Its basically a fatty that can will o wisp. I would strongly consider running scald toxic just for better coverage. Taunt is just a waste of a move. No one will switch vap on jellicent. It will be stuff like rotom, zapdos, thudrus so ur choice to special wall is good. Again we see that gliscor is a very bad counter to these threats (as they almost assuredly run hp ice). Im just not a fan of a guy that doesn't do anything but hope to kill with status. Guys like starmie, celibi and rank absolutely roll this guy. Not to mention breloom.

Wtf never get frustration ever unless ur a normal guy. The 100 power is almost always exceeded by better type coverage/stab moves. The only guy i can think frustration even offers a slight advantage on is breloom who rolls u with mp anyways.

Enzo

Smash Lord
Edited with changes.

TTr has fire blast to hurt skarm and forry. The bulk is needed to take surfs in SS and other specs attacks, particularily draco meteor.

I dont fight opposing excadrills with mine, i just switch out to gliscor.

Surf + WoW > Scald. Trying to get scald burn is like trying to go for a fissure, yeah no thanks.
taunt lets me switch in to lots of bulky pokes, taunt them, burn them,force the switch to something physical, and if i predict it i can burn again

Im thinking magnezone to efficiently ko natty/skarm over rotom-grass because skarm always switches out and rotom-grass is my only way of chutting it down

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't even know how you managed to get though Pogogo's entire post. I like your post, though, BLM

lololololooool Tyranitar without Fire Blast

mood4food77

Smash Hero
frustration > return because the natural happiness on PO is set to 0, not 255

it doesn't make a difference though

why not rotom-h over rotom-c?

you still hit jelli hard with specs tbolt (i think it 2HKO's) while still hitting everything else hard, and you gain coverage against ferro, while (unimportantly) gives you something that can benefit in the sun

mood4food77

Smash Hero
ground/rock pokemon are the only things that will switch into it which i'm pretty sure you have those covered quite well

and besides you have jelli to absorb water attacks, but let's look at the type combos between the two rotoms

both;
immune: ground
resist: electric, steel, grass

rotom-h:
resist: fire, flying, ice
weak: water, rock

rotom-c:
resist: water
weak: fire, ice

actually, when i look at it like this, rotom-c's typing works better mostly because he resists water

so ignore my mention

mood4food77

Smash Hero
you do realize that 3 of his mons resist rock and the other two ruin rock pokemon's life

so it wouldn't be that bad

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
YES, BECAUSE POKEMON WITH CHOICE SPECS DON'T TEND TO SWITCH IN AND OUT OFTEN

ffs

mood4food77

Smash Hero
it still wouldn't be that bad, as fire is a much harder type to switch into than grass

Top Bottom