• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Glitch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriforceMaster5282

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so today I was basic brawling a bit to get warmed up, and b/c it's fun. I find a really good group of people to play with so we played for a few rounds.

At about the 9th round, I was waiting in the waiting room for the brawl to begin.

After the screen tinted black and said, "ready for brawl" I picked up my controller and got ready!

Then, 4 seconds later, I pop up back in the waiting room, with the other 3 opponents, ,and we brawled IN the WAITING ROOM! has this happened to anyone before? and is there a way for this to happen again?

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
That was just a hacker on Wi-Fi. I wished I faced a hacker that modified the stage to the Waiting room, the only hacker I've faced was this guy who switched all the pokemons to Manaphy and the music modifier to the Target Test.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Close thread.

Hacks can make you go everywhere, you could of gone to the HRC platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom