• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wifi connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
guys, I have trouble with my wifi connection. I try to make a new one but I can't use it. Do i have to get wii connect 24 first? ps: why is the waiting stage taking so long(i played at my friends house)? After I know how to do it (i'll post here it when I do), feel free to close this thread. Thanks

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
You simply need a Router or a Nintendo WiFi USB...You have to make a connection from ur Wii first.

And because "With Anyone" is Brawls amazing way of online brawling. /Sarcasm

fox219

Smash Journeyman
guys, I have trouble with my wifi connection. I try to make a new one but I can't use it. Do i have to get wii connect 24 first? ps: why is the waiting stage taking so long(i played at my friends house)? After I know how to do it (i'll post here it when I do), feel free to close this thread. Thanks
/thread :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom