• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Briefly Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

aandy501

Smash Rookie
I purchased a new laptop the other day, and its been working great. The one problem I have is due to my WIFI connection. I have a desktop wired through my router to a DSL connection; it works great.
On the wifi, which I enabled for the first time yesterday, I seem to lose my connection every couple of minutes very briefly. If I, for instance, try and transfer a file between machines, it will fail after a minute or so with "Cannot copy x, the specified network name is no longer available"
I also have trouble streaming audio or video from the other machine. I have not had a chance to try this on another network, but I would like to get your opinions on what could be causing th
is issue.

Thanks,

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
banned lol... not sure but if u get unbanned pm me and i mite b able to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom