• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Brawl Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
Seriously, it would be cool if we had one, to see which characters r buffed or nerfed by lag and see how they compare to other characters who have been buffed or nerfed. Online Backroom if there isnt already a wifi tier list then please make one. Its been long overdue.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This is a terrible idea and doesn't prove anything. What're we gonna do? Make a Wi-Fi Brawl BRoom? Find out the potential of each chararcter in the Wi-Fi metagame? Compile a list of Wi-Fi tournament results?

Ike, Wolf, Snake, Sonic, etc.

The rest don't matter because they can't abuse anything. And everyone is top tier with items.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Wow, Wi-Fi Backroom?

Really? (With Seth and Amy)

Next you're going to suggest that we make a Brawl 1Player Back Room or something.

That's just stupid. Why does it even matter who's the best on Wi-Fi? Wi-Fi is a place for people to use whoever they want, a place that isn't completely dominated by MK.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
Straked, what r u saying? We already have a wifi backroom social group. What items! These tier lists will follow the same rules as in offline. I just suggested a tier list that shows what characters get nerfed or buffed because of lag.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Straked, what r u saying? We already have a wifi backroom social group. What items! These tier lists will follow the same rules as in offline. I just suggested a tier list that shows what characters get nerfed or buffed because of lag.
Then you do not understand what a tier list is. It doesn't change because of wi-fi.

It's just that much more difficult for characters like Diddy or Ice Climbers. And can you link me to this Wi-Fi Back Room?

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
i know what a tier list is, the potential a character has in winning tournaments based on tourney results and how much potential a character has based on stats and movesets. But this wont be based on that. This just shows what characters r buffed and nerfed on wifi and how they compare to other characters.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I think we decided not to make an online tier list. Look at the last few pages of the social group.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Is that a serious group? No disrespect to anyone in there, they're all pretty cool except for zen1 and all, but I can't see them as being the authority that can make a tier list for characters on wi-fi.

Nothing about their moveset changes. You also seem to like saying buffs and nerfs, as if anything about the game changes.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
That's a group for people that post a lot on the Online Discussion.

Lol Straked calling Steel cool.

Yeah, Online=/=Brawl+. Their moveset stays exactly the same...

Chaco

Never Logs In
This isn't really needed. Any tier list discussion needs to stay within the tier list thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom