• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(WIFI) Brawl League

Raimu

Smash Cadet
I am attempting to re-start my Wifi Brawl League. I will be accepting applications here. Please read the following before replying.

The League is a group of player who will play a set number of best 2 out-of 3 3 stock 7:00 minute matches, according to a schedule they are given at the start of the Leagues season.

The timetables for you playing your matches will be lenient, probably on a week-by-week basis. Because of problems with past attempts at this League, the schedule will only consist of about 20 matches, if the season goes well, expansion of the schedule is a distinct possibility.

Each match is worth 3 points. Winning the first two matches of the best 2 of 3 will earn you a sweep, worth 3 points. Winning in the 3rd match, will earn you a win, 2 points, while loosing in that 3rd match will earn you a loss, which is worth 1 point. Being swept earns you a "SL", or sweep loss, and will earn you no points.

League rankings are determined by number of points, most points = first place, obviously. Depending on attendance, there may be an elimination tournament at the end of the league to determine the winner, but only if we get more than 10 people.

If you are interested in doing this, please sign up in this thread. ONLY DO SO IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PLAY ALL 20 GAMES.

Top Bottom