• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI circuit freemii

I'm going to be running a smash for 1 or 2 WI circuit events and would like to use coney's freemii rule where one standard moveset per mii character is standard.

So mii gunner players what are your preferred sets?

my goal is to attempt to standardize miis for a consistant opponent to prepare for and practice against for the tourney i'm running

Yes I made a thread like this in each mii character board

for clarification this set will be played on default size miis

Last edited:

Zander2Green

Smash Rookie
3312 is my vote. Missing some things I'd like, but if we only get one, this pleases more people I think.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Ohh def 3312 will be the most requested.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
3312 easily.

Question, but if Miis were to get a "standard set". Why are they stuck with guest 50/50? If they are gonna get a standard, why not give them 0/0 size with their new set?

Ex) 0/0 3312 Is easily Mii Gunners best size and set.

B-Black

Smash Cadet
NNID
BBlack2
3DS FC
2681-1589-1276
Mine is 3322, cuz you really need a kill move, especially when it comes to edgeguarding.

3312 easily.

Question, but if Miis were to get a "standard set". Why are they stuck with guest 50/50? If they are gonna get a standard, why not give them 0/0 size with their new set?

Ex) 0/0 3312 Is easily Mii Gunners best size and set.
cus guest miis are on every console ever since you open the box. I also don't know/care to changes sizes. I also do not expect people traveling 1-3 hours to finagle with mii heights and what not before the tournament starts. nor do i (or the majority of our players) know what 0/0 means lol

the biggest issue with miis (from my understanding) is the "customs" side of things of choosing their own moveset. My philosophy is "One character One moveset" the fact every console comes preloaded with miis allowed for the tourney makes it even better in my eyes.

Top Bottom