• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink'd

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3624-7812
(If this should go in the online discussion area, someone please move it there.)

...are people on ForGlory more cancerous than Hitler? I play match after match with craptards, scumbags, tryhards, and taunting dbags. I have met people I considered killing (read: after about 17 trolls in a row, all of which called me names). I might be cancerous and vitriolic too, to some degree, but why are these people not permanently banned from playing online? Is it because these people exist in other fighting games? Because that's a lousy excuse, and this is a Nintendo console that should better censor those things.

MrSaek

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrSaek
It happens, All of us get the same people you do.

There is a reason why i don't play For Glory much, I only play it out of sheer boredom now and i just take all the insults as a joke and laugh about their salt, Just remember. There is someone, Who thinks calling you names over the internet will effect you.
Who is more pathetic? You or the Person?

Last edited:

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Back when I used to play this game online (Only have the 3DS version) I always stopped playing for 1-2 hours after playing against about 4 annoying people in a row. Never let yourself get frustrated over some random person on the internet calling you names. These people should not be taken seriously, and if you are like me, the more negative emotions/thoughts going through your head the worse you play. You should always try to stay focused on the match and keep calm, if you ever start playing worse because of anger or something, take a break for an hour or two and go do something that will clear your head and calm you down.

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
Online interactions are unrated. Nintendo already disallows voice chat. People find a way. That's just how online things an work out. It can suck, but you really just have to get over it and move on. A point of advice, if someone is being rude, maybe don't stick around for 17 matches. Do yourself a favor.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
maybe don't stick around for 17 matches. Do yourself a favor.
This a thousand times. So many people complain about cheap/campy/rude/laggy For Glory players but stick around for longer than a match with these people. Honestly there is plenty of decent (both in skill and demeanor) For Glory players out there, just focus on them instead of insisting on playing with the bad ones out of some sense of pride.

Spirst

This is more a topic suited for a social thread rather than an independent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom