• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Snake is in Brawl. The truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laijin

Smash Hero
No..he is not in Brawl to promote MGS4.
He is not in Brawl because Nintendo is trying to use non-nintendo characters.
He is not in Brawl becasue Nintendo ran out of their own characters to fit in the game.

He is in Brawl because originally, he was suppose to be in Melee. Hideo Kojima himself asked for him to be in Melee, but the game was too far in development for him to be included. So he is now a confirmed character in Brawl.
Some people did'nt know this :/ So im telling everybody(since it was not mentioned anywhere on the boards).

Imagine it though..if Snake was in Melee.
It seems pretty weird now actually o:

Sensai

Smash Master
Um...this is kinda true.

Snake was never 'supposed' to be in Melee. The way you say it, you make it sound like they just forgot to add him in. That's not correct. Kojima begged Sakurai to put him in, but Sakurai was too far along in the development process to do it.

Laijin

Smash Hero
1. Yes. This is the wrong forum for this
2. Never read it about here in the forums. So no, I did'nt know it was mentioned here already
3. Thats what I tried to say. Sakurai was too far in development to add snake in the game. Actually..thats what I did say. Learn to read.

pdk

Smash Lord
wrong, he's in because ekans is snake backwards

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you think you've found ANY news, if it's more than 5 hours old, it's already been posted here at least 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom