• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Megaman doesn't have a voice actor in smash 4?

Roberto zampari

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, why Megaman doesn't have a voice actor in Smash 4?
Okay, i know that many characters like Donkey Kong, Olimar, Ness and the Villager don't need a voice actor, but...

Megaman have many voice actors throught the games, almost all the characters of Smash 4 have voice acting.
Why don't check the video below?

Megaman with voice acting will be amazing, anyone agrees?

Last edited:

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
Eh. I never really liked any of his voices. I'm glad they kept him silent like he was in the 8-Bit games.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Because Mashpotato Samurai wanted to pay respect to Mega Man's origins by basing his design from the nes days, which of course Mega Man doesn't have a voice from any of those games.

Recently, Capcom has a new producer for the Mega Man series along with Man of Action working on a brand new Mega Man TV series planned for 2017 to celebrate the blue bomber's 30th anniversary. Maybe you'll get your wish if Mega Man comes back in the next Super Smash Bros. game and the director(s) decide to go in a different direction including giving him a voice.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I actually really like Mega Man being silent in Sm4sh. I'm not familiar with his voice overs in other games and I wouldn't mind if they did gave him a voice actor in Smash. But other than that, silent Mega Man is the way to go.

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
I saw this thread and I thought, "Maybe to keep consistent with the NES games?" But someone already did that...

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Although I'm personally not the biggest fan of his portrayal in Smash (for his lack of personality), I'm fine with him being silent. Aside from keeping true to NES form as was previously mentioned, he simply isn't known for having a (good) voice and it would be way too difficult to find one that people won't complain about.

:4pacman: doesn't talk in most of his games either, they gave him a voice in Pac Man World 3 and people weren't exactly pleased with it.

Top Bottom