• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Marth? Why not Marth?

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Being bad ***.
Subjective.

Being a pimp.
I know of a fictional pimp. He rides a purple cadillac and speaks with an exaggerated italian accent... but then again "pimp" is a subjective word too.

Having god like powers.
*Looks at :marth:'s final smash*

Check.

*Looks at :warioc: being immortal in two games*

Check.

Completely decimating your enemies regardless if whether or not they were once close to you.

Pretty much everything Marth is/does in his games.
I don't know if that's hardcore or sadistic... or both? But then again that *too* is a subjective matter.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace

I know of a fictional pimp. He rides a purple cadillac and speaks with an exaggerated italian accent... but then again "pimp" is a subjective word too.

I don't know if that's hardcore or sadistic... or both? But then again that *too* is a subjective matter.
No, marth is a pimp cause he get a wife hot princes wife at his 19 years and also maked a mankamute lolita which completly PWNS to fall in love whit him.

He had 3 options for MOST cases, kill them, make them join or ignore them and clear the chapter.

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll copy and paste my response to a topic called "what do you like bout Prince Marth?" over at Brawl Central Forums' Marth section:

Actually his sister don't die, she is just captured by the enemy (and may *****), but just before she gets captured, she gave the tiara of doom to marth and warped him (wile he was trying to protect her) to protect him. In the end of FE 3, you can rescue her if you talk to her whit marich (Marth's dear friend and marich love his sister, as marth's sister loves marich... hard core).
In the support topic for Marth (prior to his being confirmed in "Brawl"), people have discussed the thing about saving Ellis/Ellice at the end of "FE3". I think somebody claimed that she somehow dies anyway (awww :(). Is this true or not?

Marth kills Harden not Marich.
Yeah...
and Marth learns too late that Hardin was possessed and not really evil! How awful! ;_;

Can someone post a site where I can read Marth' story?
If something like that doesn't exist... could someone pleeease write a summary? :laugh:
Try this: http://members.tripod.com/prince_marus/legend.htm

I haven't read the whole thing, but it looks like it's in-depth.

P.S. - Emblem Lord, I love your avatar. :love:

Krayn

Smash Apprentice
lol cause your fingers like to here the name marth, so when u start the game your fingers go to marth to here his name.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
In the support topic for Marth (prior to his being confirmed in "Brawl"), people have discussed the thing about saving Ellis/Ellice at the end of "FE3". I think somebody claimed that she somehow dies anyway (awww :(). Is this true or not?

Try this: http://members.tripod.com/prince_marus/legend.htm

I haven't read the whole thing, but it looks like it's in-depth.
Wait are you telling me that may Elice still dies even if you rescue her whit marich? Ah man poor marich and poor marth...

I did read all the page, but it tells the story of Anri (marth's ancestor) and about how the holy war before FE1 and 3. Not many things from marth sadly, but i did played part of the game, read the wikipedia page, read some of the manga, view the short of the anime and seen a video about the last chapter (all translated).

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Wait are you telling me that may Elice still dies even if you rescue her whit marich? Ah man poor marich and poor marth...
I don't know. I figured you knew the answer because of the way you were talking. :ohwell:

I did read all the page, but it tells the story of Anri (marth's ancestor) and about how the holy war before FE1 and 3. Not many things from marth sadly, but i did played part of the game, read the wikipedia page, read some of the manga, view the short of the anime and seen a video about the last chapter (all translated).
Did you look at the "Book One: The Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light" and "Book Two: The Mystery of the Emblem" links at the bottom of the page? :)

Top Bottom