• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why...just why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meister Zeigler

Smash Apprentice
Out of all the NINTENDO characters they could have added to this game they decide to again steal a SONY staple, it was already dumb that they had Pac-Man, Sonic, and Snake *I know he was in a couple of SNES games that no one played or cared about but thats besides the point* but now they have cloud because he appeared in one awful spin off 3DS game, why do they feel the need to reach for characters that don't pertain to NINTENDO, this is really a kick to the nuts from Sakurai to Sony and SSB fans. :glare:

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Pac-Man or Sonic were Sony characters.

Last edited:

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
You made a thread on the new Cloud Boards just to complain about him getting in?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Cloud also appeared in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Also, Cloud is added in the roster, because I guess Nintendo made a deal with Square Enix to rep one of their characters. Final Fantasy 1-6 was on the NES and SNES, as well as many of Nintendo's handhelds. While Final Fantasy VII isn't on any Nintendo platforms, he is the most recognizable protagonist in the whole series, so to that end, his addition is valid, even if some or many may not like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom