• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is so hard to find the livestreams??

Vega4

Smash Ace
I mean, Livestreams should have a permanently-big-easy to find banner in the top of the main page... Everytime I'm looking for it is almost impossible to find unless the site shows on the top the list of today livestreams.

Also, where can I find the list of yesterday or last weekend streams?? It would be nice to have those in case that you want to watch a stream that you couldn't see the same day it was on air.

I'm not sure it is the right place to put this, but I couldn't find a better place.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Whenever there is a livestream that day, it's actually posted on the main page of the forum.
Above any of the sub-sections it should read:
"Upcoming tournaments" "Livestreams" "Smash News"
If there aren't any pre-posted streams, they aren't up there. I don't know if they have a list of past ones, but I doubt it.

Vega4

Smash Ace
Whenever there is a livestream that day, it's actually posted on the main page of the forum.
Above any of the sub-sections it should read:
"Upcoming tournaments" "Livestreams" "Smash News"
If there aren't any pre-posted streams, they aren't up there. I don't know if they have a list of past ones, but I doubt it.
Thanks for your answer.
I want to know that, if the have a list. It's happen to me that in a sunday I want to see a stream of a tournament of the saturday, but I can't find that stream link, it's so annoying...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
You would have to know what tournaments were going on, and what streams they use, then you'd have to look up the stream archives.

Top Bottom