• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Is Master Chief so bad again? *NOT A SUPPORT THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Ok. I'm not saying I want Master Chief in Brawl, or even that he even could/would be in Brawl. And yes, i know, it won't happen, because he's owned by Microsoft, but why would it be so bad if somehow he did get in Brawl? I don't think he'd be THAT bad...
Please don't hurt me...:urg:

Rakuen

Smash Apprentice
If he by some amazing chance got in, he'd be another sword character (energy sword, remember?), and odds are we're going to have a bunch of those already.

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
I'll give you a list.

1. Because he's owned by Bungie, a second party company to Microsoft which means he'll ONLY appear on a Microsoft console. Even if Microsoft allowed Nintendo to use him for Brawl (which they won't) Nintendo wouldn't put him in Brawl since it would basically be an advertisement to the XBox, Nintendo's direct competitor.

2. Guns are a big no no in Brawl. Despite Solid Snake barely sneaking past this rule (no pun intended,) the developers discourage the use of realistic guns in the game. Which MC relies on heavily.

3. Samus is already in the game. There's no need for two heavily armored battle tanks in the game.

4. Do we really need Halo Fanboys to get into Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom