• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is it...

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
You can blaim me Serin, my family litterally started Waffle House. I can give you guys the full inside story on how all the begining **** went down, and some funny stories about its past.

Don't worry though, the company isn't going to last long. It'll fall soon enough. Its on very shaky grounds at the moment.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Where ever I go, I see nothing but this trashed every ****ing where?

Zip.

Smash Lord
Alabama?

(theres a waffle house down the street from where i live x.x)

Rayku

Smash Lord
East Coast sucks (or at least South does). We don't have In-N-Out Burger.

**** everything else, seriously.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
IHOP beats Waffle House any day.

There's a Waffle House across the street from the Waffle House in my area (literally about 4 buildings down across the street).

Cookout is the best; but I don't think Al knows about that.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
reasons not to eat at Waffle House: their VIP (my step-grandfather) quit because a black man got a promotion to a position "a black man shouldn't have."
You're service is going to be less valuable than at any other resteraunt. The server is 4 or 5 jobs.
Cooking in front of you is only an illusion to make it seem like their following health code. Its actually a filthy **** place simply because of its nature of being 24 hour restaurant.
Your bacon and sausage was cooked earlier in the day
your biscuits were made in the microwave unless you're there at 6 am when the shift starts.
Waffle Badder isn't really waffle badder but cake mix without rising dough.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
reasons not to eat at Waffle House: their VIP (my step-grandfather) quit because a black man got a promotion to a position "a black man shouldn't have."
You're service is going to be less valuable than at any other resteraunt. The server is 4 or 5 jobs.
Cooking in front of you is only an illusion to make it seem like their following health code. Its actually a filthy **** place simply because of its nature of being 24 hour restaurant.
Your bacon and sausage was cooked earlier in the day
your biscuits were made in the microwave unless you're there at 6 am when the shift starts.
Waffle Badder isn't really waffle badder but cake mix without rising dough.
Reasons not to eat at Waffle House:

It's Waffle House

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
all the restaurants listed so far are horrible.

Top Bottom