• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is Charizard allowed to be this broken?

how mad

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxSmashM4sterxX

Smash Cadet
Oh, what's that? You wanted to get within even half of the platform of me? HAHAHA, that's too bad! I'll just use my flamethrower to do 15% of your health and stun you for the entire 3(?) second duration! What's that? I'm at 100% damage and you're at 60? Too bad again, because I'm going to bring you up to 120% without you being able to land a single hit on me because that's *counterplay*! Hooray, I'm literally untouchable but I can still stunlock you for a legit year because I'm so balanced!

Flamethrower! OOH, OUTPLAYEEEEED!

Grab! OOOOH, TOO BAD I'M IMPOSSIBLE TO GRAB! 30% EVERY SECOND WHEN I GRAB! OUTPLAYAYAYAYAYAYYYEEEE!

Woah, you knocked me off the stage? Don't worry, I have my deca-jump, my up B, and my dash to make sure that I cannot be knocked off the stage! Get so outplayed! XDDD

Boy am I glad that a character like Charizard is allowed to exist in this state.

inb4 "Muh slow character XDDDDD le reddit lelele xddd *tips fedora* XD lel"

Spirst

Charizard is anything but broken. Also, this is a really poor way to discuss the topic and just comes off as bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom