• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why I love Wario

BibbledyJello

Smash Cadet
NNID
gwitherspoon5
3DS FC
0962-9185-6296
I am not the world's greatest Smash player. Far, far from it, in fact. But it feels amazing to enter a For Glory 4-person Smash and crush all the players by riding a bike back and forth. Sometimes I play music on the results screen if I win. For Wario, it's a total tie between 'Bicycle Race' by Queen and 'Ridin Dirty' by whoever he is. This might sound noobish of me, and I agree that it is. But Wario just feels right. I've won with him too many times to not give him credit.

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
Why I love Wario, by PK Gaming:

Wario is easy. Very easy

Wario is fun. Very fun

Getting a KO at low % with the waft is satisfying. Very satisfying

His taunts are great. Very great

Wario is small, but heavy. Very heavy

But best of all, Wario makes my opponents mad. Very mad

Last edited:

BibbledyJello

Smash Cadet
NNID
gwitherspoon5
3DS FC
0962-9185-6296
His taunts are greats. Very great
I agree with all but this. What part of his Taunts are great? I am disappointed with a lot of Taunt rosters. Duck Hunt didn't get the laugh-thing!

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Why I love Wario, by PK Gaming:

Wario is easy. Very easy

Wario is fun. Very fun

Getting a KO at low % with the waft is satisfying. Very satisfying

His taunts are great. Very great

Wario is small, but heavy. Very heavy

You forgot about Wario-Man. UNACCEPTABLE.

Cyberguy64

Smash Journeyman
I love that he's not all Game-and-Watchy this time around. But I'm sad his shoulder charge got cut for some absurd reason....

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Yeah...

The duration on it is way shorter then in Brawl, and losing the sliding shoulder tackle makes it much harder to get ground KOs with it.
Well, as a last ditch effort, you could use the Wario Bike. It might not end well, but it's an option.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
The Wario-man bike got a huge nerf, actually.

It only did 13% damage as opposed to the original 25% or so, and barely moved a 0% target.

Treehugger

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3883-6020-2201
This. So much this. My friend rages easily after getting wafted on. He thinks it's a cheap move. No way, man. Wario is all about unpredictability. That's his game. That's his style. That's his motif.

Top Bottom