• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why has the PMBR not made a Lord Ike alt?

Shin_Mazinkaiser

Smash Journeyman
The fact that Ike is still a Ranger with the ****in' RAGNELL is UNACCEPTABLE!!

You had ONE JOB, PMBR!!! (Actually, 3 patches!!. . . ****)

Commander

Smash Ace
There are still many things in 3.0 that we haven't seen yet that the PMBR is keeping a secret to surprise us on release day. They could have added Lord Ike and be keeping him as a surprise. If they do add Lord Ike I hope they used a super dark green instead of black, but it wouldn't be like them to make that kind of mistake.

Commander

Smash Ace
That image would go really well on the character select screen.
It does work great for it. I use it now for my Vanguard skin.

I use this one for Lord Ike.

I would use this if there was a Hero Ike skin.

Ike's other portraits from Path of Radiance also make for good options though they have a slightly different style.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
Well, the PM:BR isn't obligated to do this, quite frankly, considering everything else they do for free, while still holding down jobs/school/responsibilities.

Just saying, I agree with the sentiment, but not to this degree because it comes off as surprisingly entitled.

That said, considering all the alt costumes they've already included and the recoloring of Ike's Eruption to indicate they do actually care about canon, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Lord Ike skin. And then I would never play Ranger Ike again, because of continuity errors, damn it.

Commander

Smash Ace
Where'd you get that? I'm having trouble finding any decent Ike texture on Brawl Vault amidst all the Cloud Strifes.
Just put Lord Ike in the search box. There are 3 to pick from. They won't give him the longer shirt or anything like that but the colors are right and still look nice.

Alondite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Exaccus
Hero/Vanguard Ike are infinitely better than Lord Ike. Lord Ike is also barely any different from Ranger Ike.

Top Bottom