• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Has Brawl been delayed in the UK till May 30th ?

Fat Otaku

Smash Apprentice
Because Nintendo and Sakurai dont care about the UK? I really dont know. Maybe they ran out of CD's or have a few more unfinished bugs to fix like they needed to do with the NA release. There really is no excuse anymore to not have a global release of a game.

Wolf93

Smash Apprentice
belfast but orginally from the Isle of Man
That's no reason to post it in the Wolf thread. =/
well is this a reason then. i want to know why brawl has been delayed so i can find out why i have to wait till the 30th of may so i can get to work on unlocking wolf.there are ya happy now?
:wolf:vs:fox::smiliegor:uzi::enforcer::chainsaw::smash::sniper::bigrocket:ouch::laser: thats how violent i think a fight between wolf and fox would and up

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
hey thats not true but i am not british i'm half irish and half manx so don't ya say that brits have crooked teeth thats all the posh snobs and there isn't many aroud that i see:mad::grrr::evil:
in that case..

because you touch yourself at night

Top Bottom